500 grams of pork mince
12 pre cooked prawns
finely shredded raw cabbage and red cabbage
1-2 cucumbers, julienne style keep skin on for extra crunch
rice paper rolls
bowl of luke warm water
- Prep all of your ingredients, firstly cook the pork mince in a frypan add some herbs such as oregano, chilli flakes and garlic. Set aside to cool down.
- Add one rice paper sheet into the luke warm water for about 15 seconds, gently shake off excess water and lay down on a flat surface.
3. Add the prawns first, followed by the rest of your ingredients.
4. Simply fold it up like an envelope. Start at the bottom, than each side than roll it forward not too tight so the rice paper doesn’t tear.
5. Enjoy with any dipping sauce, I used Chipotle or optional of Hoisin sauce.