1 can of whole peeled tomatoes
500 grams of lean beef mince
1/2 a packet of old el paso chilli mix & water
1 red capsicum
1 brown onion
1-2 red chillies
fresh basil leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
1-2 packets of Doritos chips
1 cup of grated tasty cheese
1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
bunch of fresh coriander
1 spanish onion
salt & pepper
1 tsp sweet paprika
1. On medium heat, in a fry pan add the oil, onion and beef mince. Stir until it starts to go brown than add 1/2 packet of spice mix, water and chopped capsicum. Stir some more than add the whole peeled tomatoes, crush with the wooden spoon and reduce to low.
2. Guacamole: Simply blend all the ingredients together.
3. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Using a baking dish, add a layer of Doritos chips, another layer of beef mince mixture, sprinkle with grated tasty cheese.
4. Now add the guacamole, more cheese including mozzarella cheese and bake for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Enjoy ….. salsa sauce * optional to be added on top of final product