1 packet of chocolate ripple biscults
2 packets of philadelphia cream cheese
1 cup of caster sugar
240 ml of thickened cream
250 grams of milk chocolate
100 grams of dark chocolate
150 grams of butter
a spring form pan
1. Add the biscuits to a food processor and process until finely crushed. Now add the biscuits into a bowl along with the soften butter and a tbsp of sugar, combine until mixed. Pour it on the base of a spring form pan and refrigerate for 30 mins. Hint: Press down firmly to create a strong base
2. Combine both chocolates into a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
3. In another bowl, add the thickened cream and using a hand mixer, whip the cream until a peak forms.
4. Now add in the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
5. Using a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined. Now fold in the chocolate mixture and stir. Do not over stir, just until combined.
6. Add the mixture now into the spring form pan and place it in the freezer for an hour to set, than place it in the fridge. Decorate with Ferrero rocher balls and enjoy.