500 grams of chicken breast, diced
handful of mushrooms, chopped
1 red capsicum, cut into strips
cherry tomatoes, cut in half
red onion, chopped
3-4 tbsp of self-raising flour
100 grams of frozen spinach
100 grams of ricotta cheese
100 grams of tasty cheese
50 grams of parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tsp ground paprika
1-2 gloves of garlic
1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp of olive oil
4-5 medium size Desiree potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a baking/casserole dish with some baking paper or alternatively you can spray with canola oil to prevent the frittata from sticking to the dish.
3. In a fry pan, add the garlic, oil and spices. Allow to become fragrant than add the chicken pieces. Once the chicken is ready set aside and cover to keep warm.
4. Using a fork, prick each potato 3-4 times and then place inside a microwave container and fill with water just above the potatoes. Microwave for around 15 mins. Once they are ready start assembling your dish. First cut your potatoes into thick slices than line the base with one single layer of potatoes.
5. In a bowl, crack all the eggs and add the flour. Stir until well combined.
6. Now add the onion and mushrooms. Followed by chicken. Next capsicum and tomatoes. Parmesan cheese and tasty cheese.
7. Finally add the egg mixture, spinach and ricotta. I microwaved the spinach for a couple of minutes to defrost. I rolled the ricotta cheese into balls and scattered them around the dish.
8. Now bake in the oven for about 30-35 mins and enjoy.