500 grams of chicken breast
200 grams of bread crumbs
30 ml of milk
100 grams of flour
2 gloves of crushed garlic
2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter
1. Cut chicken breast into thin pieces about 1 cm thick.
2. In a bowl add the flour. Now one by one add a piece of chicken and coat well. Shake off any excess flour.
3. In a separate bowl, add two eggs, milk and garlic, stir with a fork until mixed through. Now add the floured chicken pieces to the eggs mixture.
4. Finally in a third bowl, add the bread crumbs and than one by one again add the chicken pieces. Press firmly to coat well.
5. In a large pan combine both butter and olive oil. Cook on a medium heat around 4-5 mins each side, or until golden brown. Enjoy.