2 shots of lemoncello
1/2 cup raw sugar
500 grams of full fat ricotta cheese
250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese block
1/2 fresh lemon
100 grams of unsalted butter
250 grams of chocolate ripple biscuits
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Place the chocolate biscuits in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add butter and process until combined.
2. Using a spring form pan, spray the pan lightly with canola oil or alternatively you can use baking paper. Now add the chocolate mixture at the base of the pan and press firmly. Place inside the refrigerator for 20 mins.
3. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. In a large bowl, (using a hand mixer) beat the ricotta cheese, Philadelphia cheese and sugar. Than one by one, add eggs. Finally add the lemoncello shots, vanilla essence, 1/2 lemon (juiced). Continue to beat for 2 mins or until smooth.
4. Now pour the creamy mixture into the spring form pan and smooth off the top.
5. Place in the middle of the oven for 55 mins. (Note: May wobble sightly in centre, but will become firm) Once ready, switch off oven and leave door ajar to cool down.
6. Now refrigerate for 2-3 hours and enjoy.