1 kilo chicken breast, diced
2 brown onions
4 gloves of garlic, crushed
5 tsp cumin
4 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp oregano
2 tsp sweet paprika
2 tsp turmeric
500 ml chicken stock
rice or couscous
2 cans chickpeas, drained
2 cans of whole peeled tomatoes
1. Start with a fry pan on medium heat, add some olive oil,garlic and onion. Stir until combined.
2. Add all spices until they become fragrant, than gently squeeze the whole peeled tomatoes over mixture.
3. Add chicken breast to pan and give a good stir until all chicken is brown.
4. Slowly add chicken stock until well covered. Last pour in chickpeas.
5. Turn heat to high, bring to the boil. Than turn to low and simmer for 30 mins. Occasionally stir. Cover with lid.
6. Serve with jasmine rice or couscous.