1 loaf of unseeded, unsliced rye bread
1 kilo of corn beef
slices of swiss cheese
Russian dressing ( please see below)
1/2 spanish onion diced
2-3 small pickles
1 tbsp sour cream
1/2 tsp worcestershire
1/2 tsp hot chilli sauce
1/2 lemon, juiced
3 tbsp egg mayonnaise
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Wrap Corn beef in foil, and add a little water so it can steam in the oven. Place inside oven for around 2 hours.
2. During the last 15 mins of baking the corn beef, add the whole loaf of rye bread in so it can warm up and go nice and crunchy.
3. The Russian-Inspired dressing, simply combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir.
4. Once the corn beef is ready to go, cut it into slices and start prepping your sandwich.
5. Using a sandwich press, turn on medium heat. Start with one slice of rye bread, 2 slices of swiss cheese, good amount of corn beef, Russian dressing, 2 slices of swiss cheese (yes again) sauerkraut and another slice of rye bread. Also add butter on the outer slices of bread for that golden crunchy texture.
6. Leave in for around 6-8 mins and enjoy!