2 bunches of fresh coriander, chopped finely
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground paprika
1 tsp tumeric
3 gloves of garlic, crushed
Bunch of shallots
small piece ginger, grated
handful of mushrooms, chopped roughly
2 x zucchini, diced finely
1/4 pumpkin kent , chopped in small pieces
50ml extra virgin olive oil
1 can of whole peeled tomatoes
100 grams of goats cheese
1. Chop the pumpkin (with skin off) into small cubes around 1cm each and place in a microwave bowl for about 6 minutes on high.
2. Chop up the cauliflower into small pieces and place into a food processor until it resembles fine pieces.
3. Using a wok, turn onto a medium heat and add the oil, chilli powder, shallots, garlic, cumin, tumeric, paprika. Allow it to become fragrant.
4. Now add in the mushrooms, snow peas, zucchini, mushrooms and bean sprouts. Stir for 5 mins than add in the cauliflower and combine.
5. Now once the pumpkin is ready add that in, along with the coriander and parsley.
6. Stir for around 8 to 10 mins than serve up with some crumbled goats cheese on top.