chorizo or Italian Sausages
1 red onion
hot chilli sauce
50ml of extra virgin olive oil
chilli con carne (400 grams beef mince, kidney beans, whole peeled tomatoes and con carne mix) I had used ‘masterfoods’ for chilli con carne.
grated mozzarella cheese
2 gloves of crushed garlic
1. Slowly cook the chorizo or sausages, on medium in a fry pan, turning regularly to ensure they are cooked right through.
2. Meanwhile, in a separate fry pan turn on medium heat. Add some oil than add 400 grams of beef mince. Once the mince is brown add the con carne flavoring mix, red kidney beans and whole peeled tomatoes. Also add 1/2 cup water. Turn on low and simmer for around 10-15 mins.
3. Once sausages are cooked, through in same pan add the red onions and garlic, stir for a min or two.
4. Preheat grill to high and prep the buns. First cut length ways and add avocado to one side.
5. Next add a sausage, some chilli con carne mix, red onion mixture, a squeeze of hot chilli sauce and grated cheese on top.
6. Place onto a baking tray until golden brown, around 5 minutes or so. Enjoy.