- 1 red onion
- 2-3 gloves of garlic, minced
- 500grams of lamb mince
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp coriander
- Pinch of salt&pepper
- Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
Spicy zucchini feta cubes
- 2-3 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 gloves crushed garlic
- 50ml full cream milk
- 200gms Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp of peri peri herbs
- Himalayan rock salt&pepper
- 150grams danish feta
- 200grams of natural Greek yogurt
- 2 cucumber, seeded and grated
- 1 whole lemon, juiced and lemon zest added
- 3 gloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch fresh dill, chopped finely
1. In a large bowl, add the lamb mince, 1 egg, onion, oregano, paprika, coriander, cinnamon and garlic, and combine into around 8 small patties.
2. Gently press some sesame seeds on each side and set aside.
3. In a fry pan, turn on medium heat, add the coconut oil and add 3-4 patties at a time lightly browning them around 3-4 mins each side or until golden brown.
4. While the patties are cooking, create your tzatziki. Combine all ingredients and blend nicely. Add some cucumber on top as a garnish.
Spicy zucchini feta cubes:
1. Preheat oven to 180°. Meanwhile diced your zucchini into cube. Start by chopping off each end and cut each side to create a rectangle shape, than cut into cubes.
2. Using 3 bowls. Bowl 1, add 2 cups of plain flour. Bowl 2, add 2 eggs, garlic and 50ml of milk, stir until combined. Bowl 3, add panko breadcrumbs, 2-3 tbsp of peri peri and combine.
3. Add the zucchini cubes to bowl one, dust off any excess flour. Than add them to Bowl 2 and finish with bowl 3.
4. Place them in a single layer on a baking tray and spray lightly with canola oil. Place in oven for 20 mins, than add cherry tomatoes in for a further 5 mins.