Green shallots, diced
2-3 gloves of garlic
Handful of fine pine nuts
1/2 tsp sweet paprika
1/2 tsp turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine in a small bowl all ingredients except the chicken and give a good mix and set aside in fridge.
3. Carefully insert pockets into each chicken breast, for smaller breasts thinly cut in half around 1cm in thickness and you will be able to assemble it with some kitchen string.
4. Lightly spray a baking tray with some olive oil. Begin to stuff the chicken for a couple of tbsp of mixture. (Do no overload them as they will overflow in oven)
5. Carefully tie them leaving around 2-3cm in between string. ( Try not to tie them too tight as you may leave imprints on the chicken)
6. Place in oven for 30 mins on 180° or until the juices are flowing and golden brown.