- Chicken breast tenderloins
- Bread crumbs
- 20ml of milk
- 2 tsp butter
- 20ml of olive oil
- Plain flour
Bunch of baby broccolini
Pumpkin, Fig and Roast Beetroot salad
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 2-3 figs
- 2-3 raw beetroots
- Baby spinach
- Cherry boccochini
- 1 lemon
- Canola Oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°, cut the butternut pumpkin into small bite size pieces. Spray lightly with canola oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Place the pumpkin on a single layer onto a baking tray and bake for 15 mins.
3. Peel, and cut the beetroot into similar size pieces as the pumpkin. Once 15 mins is up, add the beetroot to the pumpkin pieces for a further 10-15 mins. Try to lay in a single layer.
4. Once they are ready, take them out and set aside to cool down.
5. Prepare your chicken schnitzel. First add the chicken breast to some plain flour in a bowl. In a separate bowl add two eggs and 20ml of milk and stir. Than carefully Add one by one the chicken breast. Followed by coating them into bread crumbs.
6. Add the tenderloins to a fry pan set on medium heat with some olive oil inside. Fry until golden brown on each side. Generally 2-3 mins each side.
7. Prepare your salad:
Start with Rocket, Baby spinach, 1 whole lemon squeezed and baby bocconcini. Mix them all together, than toss in the pumpkins, fig and beetroot. Add some extra lemon if needed.
8. Lastly steam your baby broccolini. And plate up. Enjoy … Served Hot or Cold