3 ripe avocados
mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan cheese, shredded
garlic, 2-3 gloves crushed
handful of shallots, chopped finely
chicken breast, 2 pieces
1-2 tsp sweet paprika
1 tsp of chilli flakes
lime to garnish
Providore creamy sauce ( Made in Italy by leggos)
1. Season the chicken with the spices paprika, chilli flakes and garlic. Pan fry until cooked through, than carefully break apart the chicken creating a shredding effect.
2. Once the chicken has cooled down a bit, add it to a large bowl with 2-3 tbsp of the creamy cheesy sauce, shallots and a squeeze of lime.
3. Preheat the oven to 150degrees. Carefully cut each avocado in half and line in a baking dish. Scoop out some more avocado and leave about 1cm of avocado around the sides.
4. Add 1-2 tbsp of mixture into each avocado and finish with parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Bake in oven for around 15 mins or until golden brown, Enjoy!