here’s something EASY TO CREATE AND A GREAT WAY TO take IN SOME VEGES TO KICK START YOUR DAY!
2 large eggs
1 zucchini, shredded
1 tsp of sweet paprika
50-80grams chopped sweet potato (make sure you boil or microwave them first)
1/2 cup of self raising flour
1 small red capsicum, diced finely
handful of green shallots, diced finely
1 tsp salt
1 tsp crushed chilli
80grams of goats cheese
1. Grate the zucchini and then using a towel or cheese cloth, drain the zucchini completely. Try to do it over the sink or into a bowl so it creates less mess.
2. Combine all zucchini, eggs, paprika, self-raising flour, mint, corn, capsicum, shallots, salt and brown sugar into a bowl. Mix until well combined.
3. Lightly oil a fry pan on medium heat.
4. Make about 6 small balls and slightly flatten.
5. Add them to the fry pan, than cook on each side for around 2-3 mins or until golden brown.
Hot tip: Make sure the temperature isn’t too hot otherwise they may burn.
6. While the frittata’s are cooking, in a separate pan, add some coconut oil on medium. Add a couple of capsicum rings and carefully crack one in each ring. Cook to your liking.
7. On a plate, start with 2-3 frittata’s stacked as a base. Than on top, add one capsicum egg ring.